Monday, 14 January 2013

Which Classic Actor/Actress Are You?

Hello, pals and gals! 
Just wanted to share this quick and fun little test I found on the web: "Which classic actress are you?"  I'm probably the only person who still takes online personality tests and finds them fun, but just in case I'm not, I decided to link you guys. Apparently it says which classic actress your personality relates to the most in simple 21 questions. Some of the answers are hilarious!

I got "Katharine Hepburn". No surprises there. Here's the description the website offered:


Your result for The Classic Dames Test...

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 12% grit, 24% wit, 48% flair, and 24% class!


You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

That's pretty much me, although I don't know about interesting men falling at my feet and I would love to share the screen with Tracy and Grant more than anyone, but it hasn't happened yet! Haha!

~
I went ahead and also took the Classic Leading Man Test and I got Humphrey Bogart! I never expected to be anything like Bogie, but I guess it's always these two with me! Haha!
Here's the description:

Your result for The Classic Leading Man Test ...

Humphrey Bogart

You scored 29% Tough, 14% Roguish, 38% Friendly, and 19% Charming! 


You're the original man of honor, rough and tough but willing to stick your neck out when you need to, despite what you might say to the contrary. You're a complex character full of spit and vinegar, but with a soft heart and a tender streak that you try to hide. There's usually a complicated dame in the picture, someone who sees the real you behind all the tough talk and can dish it out as well as you can. You're not easy to get next to, but when you find the right partner, you're caring and loyal to a fault. A big fault. But you take it on the chin and move on, nursing your pain inside and maintaining your armor...until the next dame walks in. Or possibly the same dame, and of all the gin joints in all the world, it had to be yours. Co-stars include Ingrid Bergman and Lauren Bacall, hot chicks with problems.

As much as I would love to star in a movie with Ingrid Bergman and Lauren Bacall, it still hasn't happened yet and I wouldn't say I'm very fond of "hot chicks with problems" haha!
I never expected to get Bogie on that test, but I never expected to get anyone because I never really related to a male star. I would say I do have some Bogie in me, as far as we're both free-spirited and authentic, but I certainly have a more lighthearted and positive approach to life. 

Well, I always used to say that I'm Tracy Lord and Rick Blaine's love child, and those are the characters most like the actors that played them, so I guess the results are pretty accurate... 

I'm really curious to see what you guys got! Let me know in the comments!

So long,
Marcela

2 comments:

  1. I find these quizzes very entertaining, too!
    I got Barbara Stanwyck and James Stewart, two big surprises!
    Once I took another test like this, and got Catherine Deneuve. If I can find the URL, I'll send it to you!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quiz! Turns out I'm a Katharine Hepburn, too. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete